Thursday 29 December 2011

Autel MaxiScan MS509 GREAT TOOL!

Autel MaxiScan MS509 GREAT
This engine code scanner works perfectly. This is actually the second one my family has purchased because it was that good. I had my parents get one for my husband a few years ago, and then this one was a gift for my father who wanted one too, lol. It will tell you exactly what is wrong with your car if the check engine light is on. The digital display is easy to read and very bright. It also does more than just read the codes; like it has internal memory so it saves your vehicles information no matter many how many times you read it. Would recommend to anyone. Great for the price too! 

Autel MaxiScan MS509 Works good for the price
Works as advertised. For around $100 this scanner is great! I have used it to read codes on several different vehicles. The graph function is what I enjoyed most. Downloading the info. to my PC was a little tricky at first, but once I figured out how to do it. No problem. 

Autel MS509 Good Scanner
Seems to be a good scanner so far, I've had mine now about a month and have not had any issues with it. Works great, fairly quick linking to vehicles and seems rugged enough.

1 comment:

  1. autel maxisys ms908 reviews the only downside to the unit is that it will take some getting used to and the menu is not unified, for example, if you want to check the ECU, under some manufactures it will be listed as ECU unit, others PCM units, others something different. also for certain cars, like an 01 f350 diesel (they just recently released the update to support ford diesel)you will not find the diesel option under the F350, instead you have to look for the engine model in the menu where you select the car model, those are minor things for and for me and they dont bother me much

    ReplyDelete