Tuesday 19 June 2012

Autel MaxiScan MS509 Great product.

Autel MaxiScan MS509 Great product.
Had a check engine light come on with my 08 Aveo. Usually its the gas cap not sealing proberly, but the light would go out and them come back. The Autel MS509 told me what the error was in just a few seconds. Throttle positioning sensor voltage was not correct. I cleared the code and everything is fine. For the price I paid for this tool, it paid for itself the first time I used it. I would recomend this for anyone who needs a good code readeer without ABS functions. This was the best value for the money I found.

1 comment:

  1. 2015 autel maxidas ds708 user manual is professional Autel diagnostic tool solution that is easy to use, support online update, support 46 kinds of auto now from European, USA and Asia.DS708 Diagnostic System is ingeniously designed to recreate the functionality of the OEM tools used by automotive manufacturers’dealers, empowering independent garage shops to provide complete servicing in their own shops, including ECU coding, TPMS programming, immobilizer, key coding, and many more unique capabilities. All these features are quickly and easy accessible through a large, responsive colour touch screen.

    ReplyDelete