Friday 22 June 2012

Autel MS509 Everyone should have one.

Autel MS509 Everyone should have one.
This Item has saved me a lot of money just in one use. I was told the fix for my van was $900 but the scanner showed me if was a $10 part and I fixed it myself. Thank you!

Autel MS509 VERY GOOD.
So far it's done everything you would want, I'm not a mechanic, this product is very easy to use. have hooked it up to both of my vehicles, and cleared codes. A very good tool to have. have fixed a couple problems without taking cars to a shop. Has already paid for itself. good investment, it will give you a little peace if check engine lights bother you 

1 comment:

  1. 2015 autel maxidas ds708 registration is professional Autel diagnostic tool solution that is easy to use, support online update, support 46 kinds of auto now from European, USA and Asia.DS708 Diagnostic System is ingeniously designed to recreate the functionality of the OEM tools used by automotive manufacturers’dealers, empowering independent garage shops to provide complete servicing in their own shops, including ECU coding, TPMS programming, immobilizer, key coding, and many more unique capabilities. All these features are quickly and easy accessible through a large, responsive colour touch screen.

    ReplyDelete